TOTES MAKING THAT MAGAZINE ONE.
For your viewing pleasure, and as inspiration for uses for existing things, here’s a roundup of wreaths — spotted on various Web sites. The majority of these wreaths aren’t holiday-specific, so they could be enjoyed year-round. Several links below will take you to pages that feature additional photos and/or how-to details.
- twigs, via Camilla Fabbri’s Family Chic blog
- succulents (a living wreath), via MomsGoingGreen blog
- wood scraps, via Design*Sponge
- plastic dry cleaner bags, via Design*Sponge
- greeting card pieces, cut with the aid of a stencil, via Good Housekeeping
- neck ties, via Good Housekeeping
- fabric scraps, via ReadyMade
- sweater pieces, via Family Chic
- newspaper, via Family Chic
- fabric (burlap scraps), via RUPiperDesigns on Etsy
Which one’s your favorite? Post links to other designs — traditional or non-traditional — to share with us and others.
Related: See our holiday-themed album from the Unconsumption Facebook page.
[Reblogged from the Unconsumption archive.]